Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ct.Wedding Florists: Recommendation letter from the "Heart"

Dear Debra,

Where do I begin? I wanted to call you a thousand times and every time I picked up the phone I started to cry. So, that is why I decided to write you this note.

Thanks you so much for making my daughter's wedding the most incredible night of my life. You were the only "vendor" that I knew I had nothing to worry about. I knew you would give me everything I asked for...but you went above and beyond and exceeded my highest expectations. Every single thing that you did, the huppah, the centerpieces, the cake, the candelabra were like works of art. You absolutely took my breath away with each piece. You are truly an artist.

I love a favorite quote by Helen Keller, "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched......they must be felt with the heart."
Well I saw your flowers and I touched them and the images of them will be in my heart every minute of every day for the rest of my life. Thank you for giving me a lifetime of memories. I am forever grateful.

I would recommend you to any and all brides wholeheartedly.....

Sincerely and with lots of love,
Janis
(Mother of Bride)

No comments: