Tuesday, December 8, 2009

To a Ct. Wedding Florist: Melissa's Recommendation letter..

Melissa wrote:

We based our choice on recommendations, as well -- Saybrook Pt. Inn's, and our wedding planner highly recommended you. You also "got" our vision and how important the flowers were to me, personally, which made the entire process really enjoyable. I also appreciated how you were able to "tease out" what I really wanted, versus what I thought I wanted...(like... Read More my original bouquet idea...!), and you were great about showing me pictures and examples/samples, and explaining your recommendations. That also made the process a lot easier for me, since I hadn't planned a wedding before, and didn't exactly have a book of tear sheets...as you know! Please let us know if you'd like more, and we would also be happy to act as references/provide a recommendation.

No comments: