Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ct.Wedding Florist: to a great product

A good pairing    posted 5/10/2012
I didn't really know where to start when I was looking at florists but when I spoke with Debra from Bakes and Baldwin she assured me she had worked with the Water's Edge Resort and Spa for many other weddings and this had me feeling more confident. When I spoke with the Water's Edge they also confirmed that Bakes and Baldwin had done a beautiful job on previous weddings and I knew I was headed in the right direction.
The flowers were not extremely important to me at first but after speaking with Debra I knew that they would help set the style of our wedding but since I didn't want to bring in an accent color I kept it simple with white flowers for everything.
I also liked that Debra did not try to push me outside of my budget. She made it very clear what my budget would and wouldn't allow and helped me make choices that I could comprise on the type of flower or on the number of arrangements without straying for my original budget. I think she really listened to me and that was not my experience with a lot of other florists who I spoke with. At the end of the day I thought Debra was honest and reliable and provided a great product.

No comments: