Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ct. Wedding florist: Thanks

OMG Deb is the sweetest and most professional vendor I worked with! She was so concerned that my vision was being portrayed in her work as if it was her own daughter's wedding. The flowers were just breathtaking and the above and beyond service Deb did was amazing. She worked with me via email and the phone since I live in NYC and our wedding was in CT. Also, our wedding was the weekend of the hurricane and Deb did ALL of my arrangements and bouquets WITHOUT power! The flowers needed to be put on ice every few hours due to the lack of power. I would have had no idea as the flowers were just perfect! Thanks so much Deb & Mom (Deb's adorable mother came with her to help delivery my flowers - there is something extra special about a family owned business florist too!) and I've already given your card to 2 other brides :)

No comments: