Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ct. Wedding Florist: Thanks, Gorgeous Flowers

Beautiful Flowers!   
When picking a florist I had no clue. I got Debra's name through my reception site and I am so pleased i went with Debra. My flowers were way more than i ever imagined. From the ceremony space to the reception, to my bouquet i loved my flowers. I got so many compliments on my flowers i wish they could have stayed alive forever. I would also like to say Debra went above and beyond. I had some extra beading and satin from my dress and I had given them to Debra to see if she could some how incorporate them into my bouquet and she had stitched every bead on s string to apply them to my bouquet which was wrapped in the satin. That is really taking extra time just for me. Bakes and Baldwin Floral Co is amazing!

No comments: