Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ct.Wedding Florist: "Riverhouse" tasting flowers, April 2011

The Riverhouse at Goodspeed Station  does a wonderful job showcasing all their menus for each
new bride to "taste."  We are given the opportunity to showcase centerpieces.......always great fun.
I was offered navy and copper linens........I really wanted to explore the wonderful floral textures to help create that "WEDDING" feeling.......Wedding design (we see in magazines) is taking on a more modern
approach. I love flowers in soft textures with a modern edge or modern colors with a soft design......
    We were invited meet the brides and showcase at the tasting......We created this fall wedding bouquet and raffled it off......# 20........The bride  was so excited, the smile on her face, priceless!!!!
..........makes my job so much fun........Yes, you could say I have the most amazing job..(I hear this
often)......Bravo!!!  to The Riverhouse.....as always, they  "STAND OUT" as one of the best Wedding
facilities we have in Connecticut.......and talking with the bride's that day, they too, agreed.    


No comments: