Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ct. Wedding Florists: Cassie's Wedding at "The Riverview" in Simsbury,Ct.

Would you believe I don't have a photo of the bride yet.....I have this beautiful wedding bouquet though. Yellow posi callas are very vibrant and happy flowers.... Her maid of honor's gown showcased periwinkle blue....a perfect backdrop for these colors....
We love The Riverview, www.riverviewcatering.net The outside space is perfect, rain or shine for a great wedding ceremony....And right now, we do need to consider any ceremony outside.
Has there been anyone who hasn't had to deal with rain this season.
This is a future couple with a 2010 wedding date......I promised them I would showcase them on my blog....here they are.....Thank you......and Congratulations~!~~!
And here is Stephanie, Events Manager at "The Riverview" She looks so beautiful
under the arch......and so gracious to allow me a photo......

Cassie did facebook me while on her honeymoon to say:
Debra!
The flowers were AMAZING!! I will send pictures as soon as I can!!
You did a fantastic job!
Thank you so much!!

So there you have it....I will have more photos.
I can't wait because Cassie was a beautiful bride and I would love to share her with everyone.











No comments: