Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ct.Wedding Florists: Brides and Wedding Bouquets




I am always trying to get a great shot...(I sound like the photographer) so I can share the joy my Brides have when they first touch and hold their bouquets. I am not always in the right place at the right time with my delivery schedule so when I do capture the feeling .......I love sharing it.
Just in from Sasha:
Hello Debra!
I just wanted to take a moment to say Thank You for your beautiful flowers. The colors looked amazingly radiant...and people especially my mother in-law could not stop raving about them. They looked gorgeous against the blue dresses and my ivory gown. It was just perfect and you did a wonderful job! Thank You for making our day so perfect!
Kind Regards,Sasha


I have 2 very different Brides and 2 very different looks.....Every bride offers me the opportunity to find a way to bring their personal signature into their wedding bouquet.





Diane's signature, she loved dahlias. And just in:
Hi, Debra
Josh and I can not thank you enough for the outstanding job you did preparing our flowers for our wedding. We were beyond thrilled with how beautiful they looked. You were able to capture absolutely every detail that we ever spoke about, and did a terrific job creating all of the bouquets, centerpieces, and other arrangements. We can not tell you how many compliments we received from our guests - who would like to extend a special thank you for your creativity with the bubble balls with flowers under water.. Many of our guests have terrible reactions to aromas, perfumes, and unfortunately floral arrangements. They praised the bubble balls because it allowed them to enjoy the flowers, the centerpieces, and the reception as a whole. We can not stress how gorgeous the bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were. The dahlias were perfect in every sense, from the color to their shapes, to the bouquet in general. The vibrant color was an amazing match for the fantastic weather and backdrop of the day. Thank you again for everything, Josh and I are so incredibly pleased with your work. We have recommended Bakes and Baldwin to our friend Naralys (one of the bridesmaids) who is getting married in November of 2009. She's so excited to start the planning process!

Brides and Bouquets, with endless signatures.
I just love it.







No comments: