Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ct.Wedding Florist: Art and a letter of thanks!

I received this lovely watercolor thank you note. The bride's mother painted this shot of an
upright arrangement we did for the foyer of "The Riverhouse". We will frame this and have it showcased in my office for all to enjoy.... along with a touching note
inside that read:  

Dear Debra,
I just want to thank you and express my gratitude for all of your patience, advice, and hard work in
helping with Katherine's wedding.
You took our thoughts and turned them into more than we could have ever imagined!!
The attendant's flowers, entry displays, centerpieces, pew markers, stair draping, ceremony pieces,
EVERYTHING was perfect.
The magical setting was surpassed only by my daughters beauty as she held her exquisite bouquet!
Thank you again for helping make the "FAIRY TALE" come true!
I wish you continued success, and I know who to call for my next event, whatever that may be.
"With warm regards"
Denise (mother of bride)

No comments: