Monday, July 13, 2009

Ct. Wedding Florist: Jamie's wonderful wedding flowers....


We have Jamie as she picks up her bouquet (no, she is not wearing red as a gown) she turns to let me photo flowers in her hair, which, by the way, looked perfect.... We used chartreuse green, purple, blue and white.
Jamie's bouquet contrasted perfectly with the bridesmaids.

She chose 2 honor attendants, 6 bridesmaids, 2 Jr. bridesmaids and 2 flower girls (with accents of) all dressed in cobalt blue...
We maintained the density of colors against the dresses,
creating just enough contrast. The Madison Congregational has a soft blue backdrop and new carpet in a royal blue, perfect for the cobalt dresses....How often does that happen!!
I love swagging the railings.
This frames in the bride and groom so perfectly.

I loved working with Jamie and her Mom.... I was honored to be a part of their wedding , I only wish Jamie had 5 sisters....
A perfect day, with a wonderful family.
(((((Hugs))))

Debra,
The flowers were PERFECT!! Everyone commented on them - and thanks for putting the pictures on the web. I posted it on my facebook. It was such a grand night. I don't have the photograpy site - yet but as soon as I do I will send it to you.
My heart is so full!!!
Jan
(Jamie's Mom)



No comments: