Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ct.Wedding Florist: Joy's wedding flowers at "The Riverhouse"


It was Courtney and Daniels wedding day at The Riverhouse at Goodspeed Station www.theriverhouse.com I was so thrilled when Courtney sent me these photos. Courtney was so inspired by our floral presentation at the Riverhouse tasting she attended in the spring. She loved the traditional soft and romantic feel and chose all roses, spray roses and glass crystals for her wedding bouquet.






Soft pastel pinks work beautifully with taupe gowns.......



And yes, the Flower girl was just so shy....she did let me take her shot.

Dear Debra,

I wanted to thank you and your staff for such a wonderful job. We had so many compliments on the flowers. They came out better than I expected. You said you would help make the day beautiful and you did I will pass your name along to all my friends and family who are planning on getting married!

Thanks again,
Joy & Daniel
The Riverhouse at Goodspeed Station


It was a Joyful day filled with all the feeling Joy(the brides last name)

or Courtney had visually hoped for for years....She was a joy and I truly enjoyed every aspect of her joyful day.

~~~~Enjoy~~~~








No comments: