Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ct.Wedding Florist:"The Colors were Perfect"


As you can see I am thrilled to have these fabulous photos taken by Steven Charles
http://www.stevencharles.com/. These photos showcase the amazing color combinations we used to express Pam's unique and personal style. Saybrook Point Inn, http://www.saybrook.com/ became the perfect venue. Just look at this backdrop, need I say more.


We chose very different colors and flowers. We often see traditional colors on blue gowns. It was great fun to explore new ideas.


Pam and her mom were a joy to work with, they trusted my expertise, my vision and together we really created a spectacular visual that Pam will forever have.




Hi, Debra
Thanks again for the wonderful job you did on our wedding flowers. They were absolutely amazing, and wow do they look great in the photographs! All the colors were perfect. We loved working with you and would recommend you to anyone!

Thank you again :) -Pam

Pam, I wish you and your groom such great happiness as you move into your future together.
I am so thrilled to be a part of your wedding day.





No comments: