Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ct.Wedding Florist: Erin and Michael's Wedding, one year later

Can you believe it was one year ago we installed Erin and Michael's wedding flowers? I have been looking for a perfect photo to use in my new advertising campaign, scanning photographers sites and the slide shows we have worked together in. I was just thrilled to see that Cheryl Cronin www.croninphotography.com and I worked together on this wedding. And Voila!! The perfect shot.
Erin's wedding flowers, showcased deep saturated color... This photo says it all.
We installed candlelight for a soft and romantic feeling along the aisle of a traditional old world church...check out the slide show at www.croninphotography.com, scroll down to Erin and Michael, August 18, 2007.. Even the priest was amazed.......
The reception was held at the www.Farmingtonclub.com
Talk about synchronicity, after a year to the day, I received a thank you card from Erin and Michael saying:
Debra,
Although this note is long overdue, it comes with no less gratitude. Michael and I would like to thank you for helping to make our wedding day so incredibly beautiful. I will never forget walking down that candle and flower filled aisle. My bouquet was one of my favorite aspects of the day. It's almost a year later and many of our guests are still talking about the flowers. Thank you again for your professional service and top notch quality!!!
Erin and Michael
What a beautiful wedding, Thank you, Erin and her mom, who really enjoyed the process.

No comments: