Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The Riverhouse Wedding:Bakes and Baldwin showcasing Leah's wedding flowers.

 Leah booked me a year ago at The Riverhouse Wedding show. Her overall ideas were very unique....I was thrilled to meet her needs so well.  Knowing that white anemone would be a long shot for this season we chose a plan B for this flower.....Then we could not get plan B..and out of the blue, my wholesaler called and opened a box and found anemone......I surprised Leah!! She was beside "JOY"   

Grouped the flowers for a striking pop~
Leah before she stepped into her gown......Yes, I am always early.

Riverhouse has a grand scale beauty......Our drapes are lush enough to create the magic every bride should have.

 Say Hi to Vicky, Leah's mother who graciously offered to have a shot with these grand ceremonial flowers.........Thank you, Vicky (before she stepped into her gown)

Centerpieces were very showy, using lanterns with drops of greens and very natural garden flowers. Looked just perfect for Leah's vision.......What a JOY I had creating Leah's "Beautiful Wedding Flowers"   Thanks  to The Riverhouse as always, so all embracing !!

No comments: