Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ct.Wedding Florist: Veronica's beautiful wedding at "The Riverhouse"

There she is!!! Veronica looking so so "BEAUTIFUL"
Cascades of crystals, and beautiful drapes are a perfect backdrop at our ceremony site. I brought
pin spot lighting and focused it on the crystals......Wow!! They SPARKLED perfectly~~



After the ceremony the staff of "The Riverhouse" moved these grand altar pieces into the ballroom to
flank the sweetheart table......
Nice to see the guests seated.......It's not often my timing is perfect for a shot like this.

This little guy is the cutest little guy I have seen in a long time. He would not look at me no matter what.  If only I had a lollipop....that would have done it!!
This adorable little girl posed for me.....What does that say about little girls all dressed up with flowers in her hair and her tussie-mussie? 
This is Matt (banquet manager) everyone........He is a great guy!!!   The foyer table arrangement is not to shabby either........I will take a bow........
Tall centerpieces along with low centerpieces offered an elegance, to an already beautiful ballroom. 
"LOVE" ....The Riverhouse at Goodspeed Station and sending warm felt thanks to Veronica, who's vision was amazing......... Veronica commented:  the flowers were perfect!!!!   

No comments: