Monday, May 16, 2011

Ct. Wedding Florist: Thanks!!! with a reference anytime!~~

Hi, Debra
  It has taken me too long to write this letter but better late than never I suppose. I just wanted to
send much appreciation to you and your staff for truly creating the atmosphere that I dreamed of for my wedding day.

The entire process of discussing flowers and centerpiece options was enjoyable. You were easy to bounce
ideas off of and I really felt like you understand what it was I was looking for.  When I walked into the ballroom on our wedding day and it was clear you understood perfectly.  The room looked stunning... unique, warm, elegant, and definitely one of a kind.  Throughout the night I received multiple questions from
guests as to who thought of the centerpieces and what kind of leaves they were.

Our bouquets were even better than anything I had imagined.  They combined the earthiness I was looking
for with black tie elegance...perfect!!  Thank you for leaving the stems loose (although I know this was more difficult to do!) to fulfill my wishes.

I would love to speak to anyone who is considering working with you and wants a reference. I will send
along photos when we get everything together.
Much appreciation,
Lee

No comments: