Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ct. Wedding Florists: Melissa's wonderful blue and white wedding bouquet.

Melissa's Wedding was so wonderful....I loved this color combination. Melissa wrote a thank you and gave me the link to her photos.....Enjoy~!!

Hi Debra,

I hope things are well.

I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful work you did at Jim and my wedding on September 25th at St. Clements.
Everything was perfect.
I got so many complements on the centerpieces, and especially the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets. I wanted to share my photographer's blog with you, so you could see some pictures of the flowers.
When I get the pictures back (probably in another few weeks), I'll be sure to send you some shots of the bouquets, etc.

http://victoriasouzablog.com/

Hope to work with you again sometime in the future.

Best Regards,

Melissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.