Monday, December 1, 2008

Ct.Wedding Florists: Kelly's Riverhouse Wedding Flowers, Ct.

I walked upstairs at the Riverhouse, www.riverhouse.com to deliver the bridal party bouquets, and give hugs to the Bride, and sitting there, in front of me, were these Jr. Bridesmaids waiting together just after they had their hair done. How cute is this!!! I love this picture. "My future brides."
The Bridal bouquet contained burgundy, lavender, and white posi callas with white roses and orange makara orchids. Lavender was important since the bridal party gowns were black with lavender. The makara was a perfect choice for the autumnal feel.
As I have said before, I love to capture the Bride as she sees the bouquet for the first time.
She was so gracious to let me take a photo....thanks so much Kelly.
The flower girl loved her flowers so much she asked me to take a photo of her. She even chose the spot.
Isn't she cute!!

Kelly know exactly what she wanted and had seen this upright container at her tasting.
She fell in love with the hanging french votives (which we cannot see in this photo). There were 5 per table hanging of the french wire upright she rented from us. Using fall-like branching along with rings of flowers at the base, we created the scale the ballroom can handle beautifully.

Kelly understood the value of our rentals and utilized them beautifully.
Kelly, Bravo to you, I wish you all the best.












































No comments: